What is first the basics?
A website presenting hours, location, and contact infomation for organizations that provide food boxes or hot meals in the Vancouver, Washington area.
A Few Basics . . .
- Some providers only serve residents of specific zip codes or cities. Known zip code/city restrictions are listed in the Notes section of the provider details.
- Some providers require either one or two forms of ID with your name and address.
- Some providers require proof of income eligibility.
- A provider may limit you to one food box per month.
- Provider locations are based on Google Maps.
Free Recipes & Cookbooks
Feeding America Report